Friday 11 September 2015

GET WICKED @ SIAM SQUARE ONE

Four very tired dinos went inside to rest our swollen ankles and had coffee during the May trip and we were mighty impressed with the attention to detail. You know, the way the serviettes were printed, the containers the sugar came in, even the coasters had the WICKED logo frosted onto it. 
Kudos too to the big non-cluttered space and the high ceilings (both hit my weak spot). And good for us (but bad for them), it was almost empty on a weekday afternoon. This is still happening to many of the F&Bs inside Siam Square One during my August trip. 
If I have to nitpick, I would venture forth that there's nothing positively WICKED about it. Not even cheeky as the logo design somewhat implies. 
And if I recall correctly (my memory is not to be trusted at all these days), their cups of lattes and mochas were huge!
Seeing their kind of starters on the promo stand outside, I think they'll make lovely starters for tea too. What? You mean you don't have a starter, main and dessert for tea?!



No comments:

Post a Comment