Friday 11 September 2015

GREYHOUND CAFE @ GROOVE (CENTRAL WORLD)

Like any GREYHOUND Cafe throughout Bangkok, this latest gem at Groove, the one-year F&B extension of Central World (alight at either Siam or Chitlom BTS station and walk to it via the skybridge) is pure cosmopolitan hip. So cool you can imagine being filmed as if you're on a New York TV set. 
A bellyful of us popped in for coffee and desserts after a most satisfying meal at Nara in Central World. While the staff in other restaurants at Groove were checking their nails on a weekday night, GREYHOUND was packing everyone else in.
Service was excellent despite a full house (although I have to gripe that I find them a trifle standoffish at Siam Paragon at times).
I can't remember what I had (I might have pinched a bit from everyone) but again, with many visits to the many GREYHOUNDs over the years, they are definitely very much tried-and-tested. 

During the same trip, Mel and I went to Another Hound at Siam Paragon (I don't understand the purpose of the different brands when the menu is basically the same). I feel this is the most beautiful of the lot, with their central section so becoming and all.
Of course I had to have their pastas which I swear by and this one had the most sinful of pork crackling, all of which which I ingested without a single trace of remorse. BURP.



No comments:

Post a Comment