Saturday 12 September 2015

I LEARNT SOMETHING NEW ABOUT SAN FRANCISCO IN BANGKOK

If you have been to Terminal 21, you would know that they have themed each floor based on a different city of the whole wide world (who can resist an alliteration?!). Yes, even the toilets/washrooms/comfort rooms/loos.
Well, the ones on the San Francisco floor made me paused and wrinkled my nose a bit (I actually can't do that but I thought it sounds cute). Why would they display bread boards in a place where what you ingest comes out? Excuse my dainty but it seems kinda gross to me. 
As I was leaving the toilet, I saw this sign along the exit way. I didn't know sourdough bread is such a huge thing in San Francisco?! Thanks to Terminal 21, now I do. In addition to wearing some flowers in my hair when visiting (from the ditty in the 70s). 




No comments:

Post a Comment