Thursday 3 September 2015

IT'S A MOO FOR NUER KOO PREMIUM BEEF


Friends have been telling me to go sample this new beefy joint before I embarked on my Bangkok trip in August as they have read some pretty good reviews about it. Pauline is also keen to try so off we trotted to the branch at Siam Paragon (right alongside Siam BTS station).


Located at an open space near the escalator, I am not at all impressed with what I saw as there are so many well designed restaurants at Siam Paragon (Another Hound, one of my faves, immediately comes to mind). I don't get the connection between the blue porcelain wall and the beefy menu and come to realise that it is their signature wall design when I visited their branch at Silom Complex, as Daniel insisted he wanted to try it too. 


The menu is not extensive, which makes it a breeze to choose what you like. There are six types of beef cuts available, the most expensive being wagyu of course. The pleb that I am chose the shoulder meat which tasted as tender as mine i.e very, very tender.  


The generous beef portions are served in a rich and aromatic broth. You can eat it with with your choice or different noodles or rice and some simple side dishes. It's a perfect meal recommendation for when you have over-gorged at your previous meal.



This is the branch at Silom Complex, adjacent to Saladeang BTS station. It was better done up than the branch at Siam paragon. While Daniel tried and liked the beef soup and seafood noodles, I had their char siew wonton noodles which was okay and the fish dumplings which was pretty meh as it tasted very premixed.







No comments:

Post a Comment