Wednesday 16 September 2015

PUMP UP YOUR COLLAGEN SUPPLY WITH MADE COLLAGEN


Practically every aesthetic clinic in Bangkok was promoting this facial treatment of Made (pronounced as Ma-Dee) Collagen when I was in Bangkok this August. Originating from Italy, it promises facial detoxification and skin rejuvenation, using homeopathic preparations that include minerals, vitamins, enzymes and the often heard "cell-therapy' these days.   

What Made Collagen claims to do is encourage the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid to help our skin look its best and slow down its aging process. It also improves uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation and sun spots, and lifts sagging skin. I wonder if it teaches you French too.

I asked my supremely hiao friend, who is 10.85x hiao-er than me, what happens during the treatment (I am sworn to never reveal his name or my face will rot). He swore his skin was "very moist and clear" after the first session. He told me the cocktail injections of vitamins, enzymes etc will be done at 16 facial acupuncture points. It sure sounds very scientific to me. Did he speak French after that? NO.

Anyway, I did my research on Made Collagen at different clinics within various malls (tip - just take the lift to the top floor of every mega mall and the clinics are usually there). You can have it for 2000 to 3000 baht, depending on how posh the clinic is. I think I may try it on my next trip.   

No comments:

Post a Comment