Friday 4 September 2015

SLIM YOUR FACE MIRACULOUSLY WITH BOTOX

You have read about the Koreans shaving off the side of their jaws for a more streamlined curve (their DNA often includes protruding square-shaped jaws). Personally, I find it a bit extreme and there are horror stories about them losing their nerves (and thus a persistent feeling of numbness) in the affected parts.

There is another sort of simple procedure to counter the sides of our face that enlarge over the years due to the strengthening of muscles cause by our constant chewing of food. By injecting Botox in these areas, the muscles are frozen and after a few sessions, these muscles "stagnate" and "weaken" and the sides of your face seem to collapse altogether, thus achieving what is commonly referred to as the "slim face" effect. 

I've tried this "slim face" via Botox thingy probably about eight times by now and the effect is really astonishing. I've stopped for about a year now since my favourite doctor in Bangkok has told me I have no more muscles left in these areas to "dissolve". 

This is me some four years ago:

This is me two weeks ago, with a promo gal at the Pond's launch of a new men's product in Siam Centre:

I haven't lost weight, if that is your first reaction. In fact, I am now three kilos heavier than four years ago. Other than a smaller face and more brows, my eyes are still in the same place and I still have the same smile and unfortunately, the same nose. It's all thanks to Dr Nok's secret methodology with Botox that made the side of my face shrink quite a fair bit. In my case, I saw a big difference after session 3. 






No comments:

Post a Comment