Saturday 12 September 2015

THE BEAUTIFUL RESTAURANTS @ EM QUARTIER

I have been to EM Quartier five times since it's opening. Each time, I wished I could enter every restaurant to ooh and aah at their interiors in detail, for many of them certainly deserve that. So much thought and detailing have been put into them (one has a wall of birds chirping). They probably knew they are going to get lots of stiff competition from so many others, all side by side in a delicious spiral towards a promised food haven.
I have only dined in two of them. One with Pauline at Nara which I have posed previously and if you haven't read that, suffice to say, JUST GO! They also have conveniently packaged Thai vegetable chips good for take-home gifts in very reasonable prices.
The other restaurant I went was with Heather and her niece in a restaurant whose name I completely forgot (very common unless I write it down or key into my mobile on the spot). 
Hopefully, when you are in EM Quartier, you would see the above two pics (feel free to cackle at anyone, or all three if you're extremely evil) and recognise which restaurant I am talking about. I promise (always with fingers crossed) to seek it out again on my next trip and share it here again :)
Because it is Heather, we ended up grazing with a lot of greens. If the menu has air and  water, she'll prefer that. 
I ordered the heartier dishes and the one on the right with the stringy Japanese mushrooms was a tad too spicy for me, a chilli lover. The vegetable dish on the left is akin to our chap chye (mixed vegetables) with added sio bak (roasted fatty pork). 



No comments:

Post a Comment